NAMS is a leading menopause research organization. Once again it is offering a mentorship program that involves meeting with a menopause expert mentor at the Annual NAMS meeting September 21-24 in Washington, DC. Mentee Applications are due June 25, 2011.
During the term, each pair must identify a specific research project to be developed, completed, and disseminated through the NAMS Mentorship Program as follows:
- Year 1: Meet at the NAMS 2011 Annual Meeting in Washington, DC (Sept. 21-24, 2011).
- Year 2: Present a poster or oral presentation at the NAMS 2012 Annual Meeting in Orlando, FL (Oct. 3-6, 2012)
- Year 3: Submit a research paper to a peer-reviewed journal, preferably the NAMS official journal Menopause,
Mentee Applications Now Open
- Complete the Mentee Application and return to NAMS by June 25, 2011.
- Remember to include your areas of interest.
- Be sure to choose Mentors whose interests seem to match yours from the Potential Mentors list.
- Selected pairs will be notified in early August.
Go to the program links if you are interested in this program.